Measurement of the anticorrosive
Binding. Tidy. Substantial.
In order to guarantee protection against corrosion, pipe materials and system water must meet high standards. Once the pipes have been sustainably damaged by corrosion, the costs are considerable. With our corrosion protection measurements, we can tell you whether your entire system is corrosive or not. The method enables you to estimate the corrosion behaviour of materials in your system.
- Qualitative statement on the corrosivity of metals in an aqueous solution under various test conditions (materials, dynamic/static, temperature, duration)
- Graphical representation of all test results and visual evaluation of the results at the end of the test
- Determination of ablation rates in [µm/a] as well as pH value and conductance and their change during the course of the test
- Short interpretation of the test results
And this is how it works
The corresponding material (combinations are also possible here) is immersed in a liquid to be examined. The test is carried out under the previously defined test conditions for a certain test duration. The test is then evaluated.
The following materials can be tested
- stainless steel V2A
- galvanized steel
- aluminium (AlMg3, AlF99.5)
What we need from you
- At least 500 ml per test in a sealable container is required.
- indication of the time of sampling
- Label the sample with the following information: Company, contact person, telephone, e-mail
Price on request. Get in contact with us!
Product information to download.