Our quality targets
Premium. Uniform. Sustainable.
- We always want to be a reliable contact for our customers;
- We want to deliver quality at reasonable prices;
- We want to offer a solid service;
- We want to manufacture high-quality products;
- We want to satisfy our customers’ requests quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
- We deliver quality work for our customers, for the success of our company and for safeguarding our jobs.
- We want all of our employees to contribute to flawless performance.
- Preventative quality work is aimed at avoiding mistakes and at ensuring continuous evolution.
- Regular training and further development opportunities ensure that our employees can reach their full potential, reinforcing their identification with us and their quality awareness.
- Management and employees obligate themselves to take all the measures required to realise and maintain our quality policy and to ensure and check the accomplishment of our quality targets.
- Derived from the quality policy, management defines targets to fulfil the demands on the company’s services.
These targets are concluded and assessed on various levels.
- Continuing the successful service and trade relationships;
- Optimising the quality standards of our products and process flows;
- Substantiated customer consultations for even more customer satisfaction;
- Minimising error probability by consistently applying our quality management system.