Experience. Innovation. Continuity.
Our milestones from 2001 to 2015
- 2001: Acquisition of the division "System for water treatment in large engines: corrosion inhibitors and filter technology".
- 2001: Certification of aqua-concept GmbH according to DIN:ISO 9001:2000.
- 2001: Development of a multifunctional automatic desalination system AC-mat 310 for the economical and environmentally friendly control of cooling water systems.
- 2003: aqua-concept moves to Gräfelfing near Munich. After years of growth and constant expansion of the services offered, it became necessary to move to larger premises with extensive additional production and storage capacities.
- 2005: Registration of the trademark coracon® (corrosion protection agent for cooling systems and sprinkler systems).
- 2008: Start of online marketing to end customers with an online shop for solar and heating products.
- 2009: Successful development and start of production of the coracon® SOL series for solar thermal systems.
- 2009: The coracon® KS product range for use in heat pump technology/renewable energies is successfully accepted on the market.
- 2009: Despite the generally difficult economic development, sales can be increased by winning many new customers.
- March 2010: aqua-concept GmbH is certified by DEKRA and receives environmental certification in accordance with DIN 14001:2005. aqua-concept's sustainable environmental protection is further expanded.
- 2010: Acquisition of Schicht GmbH Wasseraufbereitungstechnik as a logical continuation of the brothers Manfred and Reinhard Schicht.