Metal materials in hot water circuits are prone to corrosion. If the system cannot run without oxygen, corrosion is the most common cause for malfunctions and damage.
Concentrating dissolved constituents can cause deposits from poorly soluble sulphates, phosphates and iron compounds. The consequence: defective materials, increased operating costs and malfunctions.
Fields of application
- General control of system water quality
- Commissioning of a new heating system
- Search for a cause of damage as part of an expert opinion
- Clarification of requirements and follow-up inspection of corrosion protection measures
- Demand clarification and follow-up control of a system cleaning
Advantages of coracon® HEIWA
- Easy handling
- Personal interpretation of valid results
- Suggested solutions for optimization