Experience. Innovation. Continuity.
Our milestones from 2018 to today
- January 2018: With the 4th amendment of the Drinking Water Ordinance the demand for support at Schicht GmbH increases considerably.
- January 2018: aqua-concept GmbH and Schicht GmbH are one of the first companies in the industry to be CO2-neutral retroactively to January 2016.
- February 2018: aqua-concept presents its latest heating protection products and heat transfer fluids at the Energiesparmesse in Wels, Austria. Also present: The absolute environmental bangers coracon® LT EKO F, coracon® SOL EKO F and coracon® WT EKO F from the brand new coracon® GreenProducts series.
- February 2018: aqua-concept's Competence Center Industrial Water publishes for the first time an extensive planner folder "Water treatment for cooling towers".
- March 2018: aqua-concept GmbH, aqua-concept polska and Schicht GmbH receive the updated certifications DIN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN ISO14001:2015.
- March 2018: aqua-concept presents its innovative and VdS-approved corrosion protection and cleaning product coragard® CS 342 at the Nuremberg Fire Protection Days.
- April 2018: aqua-concept polksa presents its complete product range at the INstalacje 2018 in Poznań
- May 2018: aqua-concept and Schicht GmbH present their new website - clear, stylish and full of important information.
- June 2018: On the occasion of the new 42nd BImSchV, aqua-concept is one of the first in the industry to publish a professional company diary.
- June 2018: The service vehicles of aqua-concept now shine with new and unmistakable vehicle lettering.
- July 2018: Schicht GmbH celebrates its 40th anniversary with an exciting company outing to Lake Starnberg with boat trips, a visit to the Museum der Phantasie in Bernried and a concluding dinner at the Buchscharner Seewirt.
- October 2018: At the Chillventa in Nuremberg aqua-concept presents with the coracon® LT EKO F-30 and the coracon® LT EKO F-15 the first completely glycol-free heat transfer fluids. Kosher, NSF- and LAWA-listed both products are absolutely trend-setting for the market.
- November 2018: aqua-concept wins the Global Energy Award in the category "Most innovative Water Treatment Products 2018 - Europe" of the British Global Energy Magazine.