Our training for the 42nd BImSchV
New obligations for all operators of evaporative cooling systems and wet separators
In our training you will learn everything you need to know about the new 42nd Federal Immission Control Ordinance. And: We will explain to you how you can implement the new obligations and tasks in accordance with the law and on schedule.
By 19 September 2017, all plant operators had to have carried out a first Legionella test. Over 100,000 plants are affected. So hurry up and secure your training place. The number of participants is limited.
For whom are our BImSchV training courses important:
- Responsible operators of recooling plants
- Project and property managers, facility managers
- Planning offices, plant constructors, service providers
- Hygiene specialists, occupational safety specialists
Our seminar topics:
- Scope of application of the 42nd BImSchV
- New obligations and tasks for operators by the 42nd BImSchV
- Plant-specific operating log according to the requirements of the 42nd BImSchV
- Recommendations for action and checklists
- Overlaps to VDI 2047 Sheet 2
- Other relevant laws, regulations and technical rules